Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life is so good



So I haven't written in awhile.... I got caught up in all the excitment of life It keeps me busy.
I want to list Ten top things I am greatrful for today
1. MY KIDS AND HUSBAND THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING ME WITH THEM
2. MY FAMILY SISTERS BROTHER MOM DAD
3. I ALIVE
4. I HAVE A HOME AND I AM WARM TONIGHT
5. I HAVE STRENGTH
6. I HAVE COURAGE
7. I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE
8. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN GIFTS TO SHARE
9. I CAN SEE, WALK, AND HEAR
10. I AM LOVED

I wanted to let myself know that as human beings we all take things for granted and maybe complain about things that we shouldn't always. We are all blessed with gifts in our lives. So I will try to make a consious effort to not complain as much.

3 comments:

Faith said...

i love you sister... soooo much and love this post!

Kate said...

I just saw this post tonight. It has really really blessed me and reminded me to count my blessings too. I've been struggling with self-pity and trying not to get depressed. But this post really lifted me up. Thanks so much!! Love you lots and lots. :)

wethreelyons said...

I love you <3 I haven't been on blogspot in quite a while and just read this post today. You are amazing.