Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The little things...


So during the trip I was able to reflect on myself a lot. I was also able to build a great connection with my brother in- law Mark. Its the little things and acts that make me happy even if there are consequences the end result is a lessoned learned and to me that is to be great full for. When I arrived home it was the best feeling in the world to see Kyle and Kailey bolt off the bus just to see there mama. So I took some random picture on the way and all it was, was sky and corn fields. It gave me a warm feeling though and it also gave me an urge to want to just run into the field and take a breath and release every once of negative thought or feelings. I still let it out but just only looking at the picture. It was like a swing in the rain. Life is loved right now......

2 comments:

Faith said...

I love you and it makes me smile SOOO big that you and Mark were able to bond so much!

Let's go swing in the rain together - i could sure use it!

wethreelyons said...

That picture was SO amazing....Good shot babe <3